24 Hour Protection
Whatever your home or business’s size or needs—from the simplest single-door alarms to multi-area computer controlled security systems — we will customize an effective, affordable security solution to fit your individual needs.
We can provide you with as many individual points of protection as you need. Our well-designed, functional and easy-to-use systems combine perimeter detection devices attached to windows and doors with an interior detection system consisting of motion detectors and specialized sensors. Over the course of more than four decades, we have built a dedicated support team to keep you and your property safe and secure.
New York Merchants Protective is recognized by Underwriters Laboratories for the installation and maintenance of both local and central station security systems. We install, maintain, and monitor security systems from every manufacturer.
Our UL-listed 24/7 monitoring center is staffed by professional, courteous dispatchers with an average of ten years experience in security, and all of our dispatch staff have received extensive training. We provide customized responses to all types of emergencies, giving you peace of mind 24 hours a day. If you need service, a factory-trained expert technician will be dispatched by means of our computerized service dispatch department, ensuring the fastest response possible.
A security threat doesn’t always come from the outside.
Employee theft affects morale and your bottom line. Often, just the presence of a state-of-the-art security system is enough to deter theft — word gets around fast! NYMPC intrusion and burglary alarm systems offer flexible protection against internal and external theft. When your security staff can’t be everywhere at once — your security system can.
- Area-controlled security enables your system to grow with you and adapt to your needs.
- Simple keypad operation and clear readout ensures ease of use.
- Point annunciators identify where the system is activated, to reduce loss and provide easy maintenance.
- Equipment is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listed, designed for commercial use and meets the highest industry standards.
- NYMPC professionals will work with you on any local code and compliance requirements.
NYMPC CUSTOM-TAILORED INSTALLATIONS
NYMPC works with your team to co-author a requirements document, which will contain clear and specific guidelines. These guidelines will be followed 100% of the time. Our professionals can customize your installation to ensure that it is being done in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local requirements, governing bodies or organizations.
As a national security provider, we actively maintain all necessary licensing requirements for the localities in which we do business — this helps avoid problems and keeps your security operations in compliance. Your NYMPC account manager will work to ensure that your security systems are installed on time and programmed to your requirements.
NYMPC SERVES YOUR COMPANY WITH ONE POINT OF CONTACT
NYMPC makes the most of your valuable time with a program to coordinate your security needs. There’s no need to qualify a variety of service providers and manage multiple service contracts. This all-encompassing single point of contact lets you maintain real-time control over all costs and projects. Your NYMPC Account Program:
- Determines standards for fire and security protection, access control, 24-hour Monitoring Center and ongoing service.
- Maintains standards that address your local, regional and national requirements.
- Establishes system design, pricing, installation, service and billing for all of your facilities.
- Ensures that your specific building needs are met at every location — exactly when and how you want them.
- Saves you time and money! You make just one phone call to your NYMPC Program manager instead of synchronizing security with several companies.
- It’s important to note that while some providers offer a limited service based on their expertise — NYMPC can accept responsibility for all critical building functions including fire, security services and central monitoring — at every one of your locations.
NYMPC KNOWS THAT TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
We understand that any security threat needs to be dealt with quickly, and we want to give you the peace of mind knowing that our state of the art NYMPC 24-hour Monitoring Centers employ some of the most sophisticated technology available today. We’re geared to be there for you — always.
- A professional staff of trained security professionals monitor your business 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Computer-assisted reporting assures quick, accurate identification of alarms so that no time is wasted in an emergency situation.
- Secure monitoring centers with standby power facilities provide uninterrupted service, even under the most adverse conditions.
- Complete documentation with printed records detail all activity and report alarm conditions.
- Periodic testing and facility inspections keep you safe.
Call 888-NYMP-911 Today for More Information.