In business since 1910, New York Merchants Protective Company. is under new leadership and ownership working towards expansion of the organization.
New York Merchants Protective Co., Inc. features Burglar, Fire, CCTV, Access Control and 24/7 monitoring of commercial and residential security systems from its Nationwide Monitoring Center.
Join our team located in Nassau County, Long Island, NY. New York Merchants Protective Company. is seeking sales professionals to represent our company to businesses and home owners throughout the five boroughs and Long Island.
The position of Security Systems Sales Consultant is all about creating new market share and penetrating territories. Security Sales consultants are responsible for promoting and selling services and technology in a territory management strategy, leveraging relationships and closing new business.
Our Security System sales consultants are charged with telling the New York Merchants Protective Company, story and clearly demonstrating that New York Merchants Protective Company is the leading electronic security provider. Security Sales System Consultants are responsible for securing profitable package sales and upgrades to new customers while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention by initiating post installation follow-ups.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Working with presented, as well as self generated leads, the sales representative is responsible for securing profitable sales and upgrades to new customers.
- Sell reactivation services and upgraded products within assigned territory to customers who have a previously system, while maintaining and exceeding sales quota.
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques.
- Present sales presentation and proposal to prospects.
- Follow up with prospects and prepare final contracts for signatures.
- Process work order and complete all sales paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Post-installation follow-up.
- Generate referrals.
- We are especially interested in Individuals with Security Industry experience
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible style (“do whatever it takes” approach)
- Strong communication skills
- Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time, flexible schedule
- Ambitious results-oriented individual with entrepreneurial drive.
We offer great benefits to full time employees!
- Medical Insurance
- Rx drug coverage
- Supplemental Disability (Aflac)
- Reimbursement Accounts
- Flexible Savings Plan for Medical and Child Care
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug screening Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States All Interested applicants should submit the current resume, complete contact info to email@example.com